Make your own Zero Waste body butter, with just 4 simple ingredients!!
– 1/2 cup-ish of cocoa butter
– 1/2 cup-ish of shea butter
– 1/2 cup-ish of coconut oil
– 1/2 cup-ish of sweet almond oil, if you like.
Jazz it up with a few drops of your fave essential oils if you want!
– Melt all the ingredients in a double boiler over medium heat until entirely melted. Don’t rush, it will take a good few minutes.
– Put the bowl carefully in the fridge until almost entirely solid. Could take 30 – 60 minutes
– Once it’s almost entirely solidified, whip it with a hand mixer or a whisk until it’s the consistency of whipped cream.
– Add your essential oils. Whip again to mix it in.
– Scoop into an airtight container and enjoy it for months!
Definitely leave me a comment below to let me know if you make this homemade body butter!
Festive clay Christmas ornaments! Homemade clay ornaments are beautiful and easy DIY Christmas ornaments and a simple Christmas craft to make this holiday season. In this step-by-step tutorial, you’ll learn how to make clay ornaments with air dry clay. Clay holiday ornaments are very easy and beautiful! It takes just a few minutes to make...
You must be logged in to post a comment.